Last updated on 2021-01-19
- 2017 - Now: PhD in Machine Learning with Prof. Yee Whye TEH at University of Oxford, Department of Statistics.
- 2016 - 2017: MSc (II) in Machine Learning & Computer Vision (MVA) at Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay, Paris, passed with honours, Gpa: 4/4.
- 2014 - 2015: MSc (I) in Mathematics & Computer Science at École des Ponts ParisTech, Paris, Gpa: 3.94/4.
- 2013 - 2014: BSc in Science (Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science), at École des Ponts ParisTech, Paris, Gpa: 3.86/4.
- 2011 - 2013: Preparatory classes in Mathematics and Physics, PSI*, Nantes.
- 2011: Baccalauréat (French secondary school diploma), Nantes, Science major, Mathematics option, passed with honours.
- Autumn 2019: Research Intern
- Facebook Artificial Intelligence Research, New York.
- Worked on extending normalizing flows to manifolds (1), with climate science application.
- Supervisor: Maximilian Nickel.
- Summer 2017: Research Intern
- Department of Statistics, University of Oxford.
- Studied sampling methods for discrete random probability measures in probabilistic programs. Contributed to the open source probabilistic program Turing.jl.
- Supervisor: Yee Whye Teh.
- Summer 2016: Machine Learning Intern
- Criteo Lab, Paris
- In the context of online auctions, improved predictive bidding models accuracy in the presence of perturbative and periodical events such as sales.
- Supervisor: Regis Vert / Patrick de Pas.
- Autumn 2015: Software Engineer Intern
- BAM Lab, Paris.
- Worked as a full-stack developer, using leading technologies to develop mobile and web- site applications, and their associated backend services.
- Summer 2014: Data Scientist Intern
- IFSTTAR Research Institute, Paris.
- Applied unsupervised probabilistic models such as LDA, to transportation’s data in order to better understand commuters behaviour.
- Supervisor: Etienne Come.
- French: Mothertongue
- English: Fluent (TOEIC: 930, TOEFL: 103, GRE VR: 157)
- Spanish: Moderate
- Advanced Knowledge: Python, PyTorch, Bash, LATEX
2020: Differential Geometry meets Deep Learning at Neurips
2020: Neurips, AABI 2019: ICML, Neurips 2018: AABI, BDL