I’m an EPSRC Postdoctoral Research Associate at the University of Oxford affiliated with the Department of Statistics, and part of the Oxford Statistical Machine Learning Group, working with Pr Arnaud Doucet and Pr Yee Whye Teh.
My research interests centre around deep probabilistic machine learning, geometry and symmetries.
Previously, I was a DPhil candidate in the same research group, supervised by Pr Yee Whye Teh an Ryota Tomioka from Microsoft Research. Prior to that, I was a graduate enrolled in the Mathematiques, Vision, Learning (MVA) master at Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay, with an emphasis on machine learning. I previously studied at Ecole des Ponts ParisTech in the mathematics and computer science department.
- Dec 2021. I passed my viva with no correction! I’d like to thank Arnaud Doucet and Max Welling for putting the effort to be my examinors.
- Sept 2021. Thesis submitted! Other great news, our work with Adam Foster On Contrastive Representations of Stochastic Processes has been accepted at NeurIPS 2021.
- August 2021. Starting a new postdoctoral position in the same great OxCSML research group, under the advisory of Pr Arnaud Doucet.
- Dec 2020. I’m co-organizing the first Differential Geometry meets Deep Learning workshop, and we have our paper Riemannian Continuous Normalizing Flows accepted at the Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS) 2020.
- July 2020. I passed my confirmation of status (last step before the PhD submission).
- Sept 2019. I’m starting an internship at FAIR New York with Max Nickel :)